Chocolate Cup Cake – Recipe
ingredients For 14th Servings
|1||Bch||Crème fraîche, á 200 g|
|1||Bch||Dark chocolate (70% cocoa content)|
|0.5||Bch||Coffee, strong (brewed from 2-3 teaspoons of coffee)|
|3||Pc||Eggs, gr. M.|
- Please note: The cup size for this recipe is the empty crème fraîche cup.
- First preheat the oven to 180 ° C top / bottom heat and line a loaf pan (23 cm) with baking paper.
- Transfer the crème fraîche from the cup to another container and wash the cup. Then bring the water to the boil, put the coffee powder in a filter and brew.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the chocolate and place in a small bowl. Measure the finished coffee, pour over it and stir until the chocolate has melted. Then put aside.
- Next, whip the oil, sugar and vanilla sugar in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add the eggs one by one and stir in thoroughly.
- Then mix the flour with the cocoa, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Mix the crème fraîche with the chocolate coffee. Add the flour and crème fraîche mixture to the ingredients in the mixing bowl and stir in.
- Pour the dough into the prepared pan, smooth it out and bake on the middle rack for about 60-65 minutes. The Chocolate mug cake Take out of the oven, let cool on a wire rack and enjoy.
Tips to the recipe
The use of crème fraîche is what makes the cake so juicy. Before the end of the baking time, check whether the cake is done with a wooden stick. This is the case when no dough sticks to the wooden stick.
A chocolate glaze increases the chocolate factor enormously. But the cake also tastes great when sprinkled with powdered sugar.